ZVM Leisure Privacy Statement.
This privacy statement explains how ZVM Leisure Limited complies with EU data protection requirements and applies to the entire website.
We are committed to respect your privacy and have designed our website so that you can browse relevant parts of the website without revealing any personal information. If you choose to provide us with any personal information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What do we collect and why we may ask for your personal information?
- For internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided when you registered as a user on our website.
- We may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes.
- Using our website without advising us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes described above.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
What if you think we have incorrect information or you would like a copy of the information we hold about you?
- It is possible for you to request details about your personal information which we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee is applicable which does not exceed 20 Euros. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
- If you think that we are holding any information about you that is incorrect, please email us using our contact form and we will correct any information which was found to be incorrect.
At ZVM Leisure we are committed to ensure that your information is always secure.
Our website contains links that enables you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.